Call for Papers
- The primary objective of the WCAE 2023 is to exchange research and application information on acoustic emission (AE),
with particular emphasis on scientific and technical development and cooperation worldwide. The conference is aimed at providing
a platform to scientists and practitioners in both academia and industry. The contributions are sought in all areas related to
acoustic emission, but not limited to:
- ● AE signal detection and processing
- ● AE behavior of materials
- ● AE in pressure equipment
- ● AE in structures
- ● AE in civil engineering and geology
- ● AE in transportation engineering
- ● AE in condition monitoring and diagnosis for mechanics
- ● AE in medical science
- ● AE standardization
- ● AE instrument and new developments
- ● AE applications in other fields
- The official working language of this event is English.
- Abstract submission:
August 31, 2023September 30, 2023
- Notification of acceptance: October 15,2023
- Submission of full papers: during the conference
- Technical Session: November 15-17, 2023
ProceedingsSpringer will formally publish the proceedings. Only the papers passed by peer reviews can be included in the proceedings.
Note: The Proceedings of the WCAE 2013, WCAE 2015, WCAE 2017 and WCAE 2019 have been published by the Springer and indexed by the "Engineering Index"(EI), which name was “Advances in Acoustic Emission Technology: Proceedings of the World Conference on Acoustic Emission”.